Friday, October 26, 2012

Homemade Dark Red Polish -Crushed Garnets & Labrinth ft. Emeli Sande

Emeli Sande
I wonder if she has ever stumbled across my blog or my posts about her. I figure one day she will read them and maybe even comment on the million posts I have written about her and her music.

Don't let this surprise you. I love Emeli Sande! Her music has gotten me through what I thought were tough times but there are also songs I sing everyday in my car that then put a little bounce in my step.

If by chance Emeli, you are reading this, thank you for writing and singing music that has made me smile and has given me hope. Your voice is like no other!

Labrinth ft. Emeli Sande - Beneath Your Beautiful

A day or two ago my friend sent me a link. The head of the email read, "Watch this NOW!" So I clicked and my heart nearly melted. There is nothing in this world that I love more than music but what really makes it meaningful is when someone sends me a link to a song they know I will love. Isn't that awesome?

Labrinth & Emeli

On to de nails!

I know I said that the gradient nails were coming today but I love this post and still have to edit the other one. Hope you understand. :)
 
Now if you are a little behind on news I don't have the naming polish gene, so I always ask SassyNails followers to help a sista out! Once again you have out done yourselves.

Thanks to Delight In Nails we have a name for this polish... Crushed Garnets! Isn't the name perfect?

Dahlia's Fun Fact: I used to be a jewelry designer.

Crushed Garnets is my baby. I loves it and I have worn it three times since making it. Let me know what you think in the comments below!

Crushed Garnets









 
XXOO


7 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time and leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...