Monday, November 12, 2012

Not So Classic French Tip Gradient Nails

We all know the classy french white tip nails. I think its safe to say that almost every woman has had a french tip manicure at one point in their lives. So I started thinking why don't I try a classic but with a twist or a gradient!
 
I want to encourage everyone to try this out. I promise you when I say this is the EASIEST manicure you will ever do! The best part is that its so pretty and such a classic that you can rock this mani to school or work or both!
 
French Tip Gradient Nails






 
 To create this mani I used:
Essie Guchi Muchi Puchi 586
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Lavender 410

 
XXOO


8 comments:

  1. I've never seen that pink Essie before. I love this gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is nice. I don't like the harshiness of a taditional french tip. This would also look great as a stamping background. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the way it turned out and thank you.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time and leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...