Sunday, November 18, 2012

November 11th -17th Week Review & Contest!

I have this idea and I'm going to test it out and see if its a go or a no. Every Sunday I will have a quick review of every blog post of that week. I still haven't come up with a name for it and maybe you could help me with that? What do you say?
 
To make things a little interesting I will give a prize to the winning name! All you have to do is enter ONE suggestion in the comments below and next Sunday I will make the announcement. Does that sound like fun?
 
What would you name this weekly review?
 
Sunday
 
Monday
 
Tuesday
 
Thursday
 
Friday
 
 
Saturday
 
Rules for Contest:
-Open internationally.
-Only one suggestion per person. Suggestion should be generic so I can use it every week.
-Must be a GFC follower.
 
Thanks ahead of time for all of the suggestions, I cant wait to see what you come up with.
 
XXOO
 
 
 


23 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monday to Sunday- see my nails, honey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all of the suggestions! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time and leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...