Sunday, November 11, 2012

N.Y.C. New York Color Straw Nails

As many of you know I am hosting a little fundraiser for The Humane Society of the US. I am donating all of the polishes and thought I would create a mani with the N.Y.C. New York Color collection I put up.
 
These are great polishes and all of the collections I put together are going to a great cause. I also want to thank everyone who has donated and who has shared the fundraiser. Thank you so very much!
 
N.Y.C. New York Color Straw Nails



 
NYC New York Color Collection: Peaches 'N Cream, MoMa, East Village & Pier 17.
Donation: $25.00
Sets Available: 3
Shipping: Free
 
Tight budget? No worries, you can still help by sharing this fundraiser with your family and friends!
 
XXOO


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to try this manicure, but the colours you chose go together so nicely.

    Thank you for joining the Monday Blues Blog Hop! I'm following you by GFC now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time and leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...