Monday, November 5, 2012

Pink, Purple, and Red Gradient Sugar Spun Nails & Tips

I asked, you voted. So a nail art post it is!

I had so much fun doing my last Spider Sugar Spun nails that I decided to try it again but gradient style.

Pink, Purple, & Red Gradient Sugar Spun Nails 
 
Just a reminder: I was nominated for 2012 Latina Blogger and need your vote. Please say YES on datyorkLOVES today!




 
Tips
-Allow your polish to dry at least 10 minutes, then start dipping your needle or dotting tool in, to create the strands.
-Be patient and take your time. This technique does take a little while to complete.
-Use tape on your skin (around the nail) for easy clean up.
-Have fun with it and share your photos on datyorkLOVES!

 
XXOO

2 comments:

  1. I love pink and black together! I'll have to try this sometime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see how your mani turns out so please share it. :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time and leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...