Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 Movie Review & Nails

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 Movie Review & Nails

Taylor Lautner (Jacob Black), Kristen Stewart (Bella Swan) & Rober Pattinson (Edward Cullen)

 Taylor Lautner (Jacob Black), Kristen Stewart (Bella Swan) & Rober Pattinson (Edward Cullen)

Kristen Stewart (Bella Swan) & Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen)
 
Let it be known that I only went because my friend really wanted to see this movie. What can I say, at times I can be a people pleaser. Anywho, we saw the movie and I was so disappointed. I haven't read or seen any of the books or movies but it was just bad. The graphics and animations were terrible, and lets not even get into the acting. I kind of wish I could get my money back for this. Lets just say that if I had to choose between watching The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 again or never doing my nails again, I would go with the second option.

Movie Grade: F-
 
Here are my Twilight Breaking Dawn Nails





 
Products:
Dolce & Gabbana Nail Lacquer Wild Green 187
China Glaze Crackle Glaze Nail Lacquer Cracked Medallion 1043

(This photo shows the sparkles so well. I could blind someone with these nails!)

 
XXOO
 
 


4 comments:

  1. I after disagree. I thought the acting was fab the graphics were amazing and this was by far the best one yet. But each to there own with opinions lol. I love your twilight inspired nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know a lot of people love it but I just didnt feel the same way lol.

      Delete
  2. Love your Breaking Dawn Part 2 nails....stunning! So bummed to hear the movie gets an F :( I haven't seen it yet...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might like it, A LOT of my friends loved the movie and would see it again and thank you (:

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time and leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...