Sunday, December 16, 2012

datyorkLOVES Weekly December 10th to 15th

 This week has been a ride. I am now a graduate, how exciting is that?! I am so happy that I was able to share a great achievement with my family, friends and you. The week will forever be in my memory with events that changed the world.

God Bless and Happy Holidays my Loves! 
 
Monday
 
Tuesday
 
Wednesday
 
Thursday
 
Friday
 
Saturday
 
 
Did you know that I am hosting a 10 Day Holiday Nail Art Challenge? It already started but you have until December 31st to complete it which gives you just enough time! Join us on this fun challenge and meet incredible bloggers!
 
Ill be starting Monday (Manana) want to start it together?
 
 
Join on Facebook! Click HERE.
 
**Quick Reminder**
-- Hurricane Sandy Fundraiser -- Ends on the 31st! I will be sending in all donations on your behave. Please take a moment to share this giveaway or donate, its a great cause and it will save lives.
 
XXOO


2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time and leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...